- 3 cups nonfat beef broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1⁄2yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped zucchini yellow or green
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
1. Spray pot with nonstick cooking spray. Sauté onions, carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
2. Add broth, tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, and Salt & Pepper to taste.
3. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
**You can use whatever vegetables you like.